FB to me...

FB have connected me with my old friend , Richard.

He was the coolest icon  in my life in Canada.

I was so glad when I found him on FB a couple of months ago.

Last week, a lady called Jennifer whom I didn't know sent me a message

that Richard 'd passed away.

I thought it's a spam at first, but I couldn't help making sure if it's true,

and had contact with Jennifer, found that his death was sad but true.

If it had not been for FB, I couldn't connect with and share the moment with him.

But without FB, I didn't have a chance to know that Richard had passed away,

and he would be a living icon forever in my memory.




I lost my old friend, but made a new friend, Jennifer.

Life still goes on.




May his soul rest in peace

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

おーポカホンタース!

第2回目 ”四人会” 開催。

推薦図書⑤